Pundit Press is pleased to present its 55th interview in our ongoing series. Today, NoisyRoom.net has graciously agreed to participate. Noisy Room is an established and well-respected site with cutting commentary. So, without further ado:
1. When did you start NoisyRoom.net and why?
I started NoisyRoom.com in 2001. The blog was originally started as a result of 9-11 to combat radical Islam and get news out to Americans.
2. What is the best thing about writing for a website? What is the worst?
The best thing about writing for a website is the realization that you are helping others hear real news, showing them the truth and doing a small part to help restore America to its original footing and principles. The worst thing is being accused of things that are untrue such as racism etc. and those rare times when you wonder if you are truly making a difference.
3. If you had to sum up Occupy Wall Street in one sentence, what would you say?
Occupy Wall Street is comprised of useful idiots being utilized for a Communist/Progressive agenda and being controlled by evil individuals.
4. Who do you believe will win the Presidential election come November?
Mitt Romney. If we make it to the elections.
5. What is the most important issue this year?
The Constitution, the economy and Iran. It's a three-way tie unfortunately for the US.
6. Since his election in 2008, what do you believe Barack Obama's greatest failing has been?
His greatest failure has been the economy, but it has been a deliberate failure.
7. Is there anything that you would like to add?
We must vote Obama out in November, the US will not survive another 4 years of hope and Marxism.
Islamist Suicide Bomber Murders 6 at Sunday Evangelical Church Service - An Islamist suicide bomber murdered six people today at a Sunday church service in Potiskum, Nigeria. Reuters reported, via Religion ... The post Islamis...
15 minutes ago