PUNDIT PRESS HAS MOVED FROM BLOGGER
Pundit Press has moved on to bigger and better things.
Pundit Press now includes Pundit Press Radio and Pundit Press TV, bringing you the latest news and information with some of the top writers and broadcasters on the web today.
Please visit us at our new website: http://thepunditpress.com/.
Saturday, May 5, 2012
1. When did you start NoisyRoom.net and why?
I started NoisyRoom.com in 2001. The blog was originally started as a result of 9-11 to combat radical Islam and get news out to Americans.
2. What is the best thing about writing for a website? What is the worst?
The best thing about writing for a website is the realization that you are helping others hear real news, showing them the truth and doing a small part to help restore America to its original footing and principles. The worst thing is being accused of things that are untrue such as racism etc. and those rare times when you wonder if you are truly making a difference.
3. If you had to sum up Occupy Wall Street in one sentence, what would you say?
Occupy Wall Street is comprised of useful idiots being utilized for a Communist/Progressive agenda and being controlled by evil individuals.
4. Who do you believe will win the Presidential election come November?
Mitt Romney. If we make it to the elections.
5. What is the most important issue this year?
The Constitution, the economy and Iran. It's a three-way tie unfortunately for the US.
6. Since his election in 2008, what do you believe Barack Obama's greatest failing has been?
His greatest failure has been the economy, but it has been a deliberate failure.
7. Is there anything that you would like to add?
We must vote Obama out in November, the US will not survive another 4 years of hope and Marxism.