Law enforcement in San Bernardino are currently responding to a report of a 20-victim shooting. The incident was reported in the 1300 block of South Waterman Avenue shortly before 11:15 a.m. pst.
The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department confirmed an active shooter in the area of Orange Snow Road and Waterman Avenue.
San Bernardino is a city of just over 200,000 people located 60 miles east of Los Angeles.
What we know about the San Bernardino shooting:
• According to TV helicopter footage San Bernardino police are involved in a pursuit of suspicious vehicles in San Bernardino. Shots have been fired.
• At least 14 people were killed and 14 were injured in a mass shooting at the Inland Regional Center (IRC) in San Bernardino.
• There may have been as many as three shooters.
• Police are looking for suspects in three buildings at the IRC but the suspects may have fled the scene in a dark-colored SUV.
• Police said they plan to detonate a suspicious device at the scene.
• Agents from the Los Angeles bureau of the ATF and the FBI have been dispatched to the scene.
• Every San Bernardino County building is under lock down.
• The San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors is holding an emergency meeting to discuss the shooting. • The Inland Regional Center is a health and community center for people with developmental disabilities in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.