[caption id="attachment_49989" align="aligncenter" width="550"] Top (left to right): Alicia White, Brian W. Rice and William G. Porter Bottom (left to right): Edward M. Nero, Garrett E. Miller and Caesar Goodson[/caption]
Here is the complete list of charges announced on Friday against the 6 Baltimore police officers in the death of 25 year old Freddie Gray:
- Police Officer Caesar Goodson, 45, was charged with second-degree depraved-heart murder, involuntary manslaughter, second-degree negligent assault, as well as other charges including failure to render aid and misconduct in office.
- Police Officer William Porter, 25, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.
- Police Lt. Brian Rice, 41, was charged with involuntary manslaughter and second-degree assault.
- Police Officer Alicia White, 30, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second degree assault and misconduct in office.
- Police officers Edward Nero, 29, and Garrett Miller, 26, were charged with multiple counts of assault, false imprisonment and misconduct in office.
Post a Comment