So despite the fact that President Bush and his administration said no multiple times to a loan to Solyndra so that it could be studied, liberals are blindly repeating, "Bush's fault!" Throw out those facts, we've got sheep being lead to slaughter!
- The loan was guaranteed under President Obama's Stimulus package (which President Bush had nothing to do with, obviously)
- President Bush intentionally delayed any decision on a loan because his Administration thought the company needed to be vetted more
- President Obama ignored advice from his advisers and decided to give out the loan
- Vice President Joe Biden also pushed for the loan
- Solyndra's CEO and Founder said President Obama was the one responsible for getting the loan. It's even on Solyndra's own website