In the last month we've had 338 articles.
Danny Butcher: 60 articles, up from 4. This is 17.5% of the total.
Aurelius: 101 stories, down from 123. This is 29.6 of the sum.
Mr. K: 41 pieces, down from 54. This is 11.5%
Thomas: 97 articles, down from 146. This is 28.7% of the total.
Unlikely Hospitalist: 31, from 35. This is 8.9% of the month's articles.
Fenway Nation: 5, up from 1.
Dr. Owens: 4, the same.
Dr. White: 1, from 2.
Kaptain Krude: 1, from 4.
Joe C.: 0, from 1.
This month, we received 61,188 pageviews.
Top articles of the month:
1. Unexpectedly Compilation by Aurelius, with 11,618 hits or 19.1% of the total.
2. Ewww: Picture of Weiner Cross-Dressing Released by Aurelius with 3,370 hits, or 5.5% of the total.
3. Opponents to Natural Gas Make Very Strange Bedfellows by Unlikely Hospitalist with 3,156 hits, or 5.2% of the total.
4. Congressman Weiner 'Oiled Up' by Thomas with 1,766 hits, or 2.9%.
5. VA Cemetery to Veterans: The Word "God," "Jesus" are Offensive, no Longer Allowed by Aurelius, with 1,581 views, or 2.6% of the month's total.
6. O.J. Simpson Admits to Killing Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman in Self Defense? by Unlikely Hospitalist with 1,433 hits, or 2.3% of the total.
7. Article about Lara Logan's assault by Aurelius with 1,271 hits.
8. Explicit Pic of Anthony Weiner's Weiner Leaked by Aurelius with 1,163 hits or 1.9% of the sum.
9. Weiner writes Woman: "ridiculous bulge in my shorts now. wanna see?" by Aurelius with 1,154 hits, or 1.9%.
10. "Unexpected" Compilation Redux by Aurelius and reader JB with 966 hits.
Mr. K's top article was Obama Betrays Britain on Falkland Islands with 326 views.
Danny Butcher's top article was Economic Storm Brewing Around Obama with 280 hits.
To Those that Linked to Us
We would like to thank the following for linking to us:
- Michelle Malkin
- Gateway Pundit
- The Blaze
- Atlas Shrugs
- Ace of Spades
- The Telegraph
- The tomb of the unknown blogger
This month the top contributor was Danny Butcher, who came in full force this month. Last month it was our stalwart, handsome veteran Mr. K.
Some interesting notes:
- This is Danny Butcher's first full month.
- We are very disappointed in Joe.
- We introduced a new feature: Pundit Press Question.
- Osama bin Laden is still dead.